Furrow Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Embleton Mill Cottages stand in a rural location, yet less than a mile from the stunning beach of Embleton Bay. Named after the old pasture field they overlook, Rigg and Furrow, Dutch style semi detached cottages, can be let individually or together for two families or larger parties.
- Open plan kitchen/living room; with wood burning stove in the living area.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Dining room; perfect for cosy dining
- Bathroom; large corner shower, lavatory and washbasin.
- Entrance porch: East facing and the perfect place to enjoy a sunny morning coffee
- Double Room; with king size bed and new en suite bathroom. East facing over open countryside with a glimpse of the sea.
- Twin bedded room with generous double duvets, to avoid those ‘draughty back’ moments. West facing with stunning views over open countryside to the distant Cheviot Hills.
- OCH, wood burning stove
- Fridge freezer; electric cooker; dishwasher; washer/drier; microwave;
- TV; DVD Player; radio/stereo system;
- All power and logs included in rent;
- All bed linen and towels included in rent
- Off road parking for two cars; Large lawned garden
- Shop; ½ mile; Beach ¾ mile
- One well behaved dog welcome, by arrangement.
- No smoking